Quiet Sunday morning ~

Quiet Sunday morning ~
Maya teaching Maxy to read

a teeshirt Re -fashion passion

a  teeshirt  Re -fashion passion
bubbleskirt dress re-fashion by yours truly

Monday, March 12, 2012

brand spanking old blog

 I have taken the steps to deactivate my fb page. I am going back to blogging, as it gave me more "stuff" I can do on a blog, as well as get back to the mainstays.

The blogosphere is a lot more fun and interesting, and offers many resources for gaining followers and support, as well as "likes/fans.


as previously done,  I will be posting new and old photos, information, other blog sites I follow in search of tutorials and inspiration.    also as a format for showcasing my small sewing business and my forays into new territory.

It's too soon to start gathering new friends and support...but, as Mae West is known for saying  " come on over and see me sometime"  maggielucia (margaret louise)

No comments:

Post a Comment

winter is here!

winter is here!
snow angel

pumpkin carving family

pumpkin carving family
before

halloween jack o lanterns

halloween jack o lanterns
each one made by a different family member~ the kittycat is Mayas' and the ghost is Madisons' favourite!

our little cutie

our little cutie

bibbity bobbity boo!

bibbity bobbity boo!
our fairy princess